Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Almost 36 weeks!

Yesterday was not a good day at all..I was utterly sick! No sleep and could not keep anything in my system at all. I was afraid of severe dyhdration! Called the Dr. office and it took the nurse FOREVER to call me back. Okay maybe it was 30 mintues but I called three times in that 30 minutes because I wasn't sure if I was in labor or not since my back was killing me too...

Turns out I had the 24hr bug or food posioning. Being 9mths pregnant and having those symptoms I would not wish on anyone! We had a great appointment otherwise. Baby weighs about 5lbs 15oz and is in the 46% percentile. I'm not having a monster baby after all!! Woo Hoo! In the last two weeks, although I will admit I have eaten a lot of icecream I have gained NO weight..lol (I'm sure the vomiting and diahrea contributed to that)

So for now here is a picture of the little guy...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry you had food poisoning, but glad things turned out well!

oh my ADORABLE! :)