So since the waiting is getting to me, I came up with an idea of things to do or things I would like to do before he comes home. I have to remember that it has been 11 years since I had a baby in the house and A LOT of that me time I am use to will be gone very soon...so I pledge to do atleast one of these things a week or more if I get the chance before the baby arrives. Atleast, this should keep me busy!
1. Take a mini trip, not planned just go.
2. Take an hour spa bath with my favorite magazine (accomplished)
3. Sleep in until 10am
4. Take a mid afternoon nap (accomplished)
5. Go to the casino (accomplished)
6. Get my hair cut, highlighted and styled (accomplished)
7. Get my eyebrows waxed and shaped and lash tinted
8. Get a manicure and pedicure (accomplished)
9. Go dancing with my girls!
10 Watch a scary movie (accomplished)
11 Go out to dinner with just dh
12 Spend all day at the mall, by myself.
13 Talk on the phone with a friend for 2 hours
14 Play Mario Brothers with "C" until our fingers hurt..LOL (accomplished)
15 Go watch dh play a gig
16 Play volleyball and raquetball weekly (accomplished)
17 Drink a cup of coffee in the morning sunshine (accomplished)
18 Prepare and cook a fancy meal
19 Take a long walk in the woods
20 Spend an afternoon with just ds doing just what he wants
This should help pass the time!